The Institute for Resources, Environment and Sustainability and the Program on Water Governance at the University of British Columbia are pleased to partner with the UNESCO Chair in Community based Research and Social Responsibility in Higher Education for a recently funded SSHRC Partnership Development grant– ‘Training the Next Generation of Community-based Researchers.’ In the past […]
Water Security: Principles, Perspectives and Practices
This book presents an overview of the latest research, policy, practitioner, academic and international thinking on water security.
- Innovative Urban Solutions to the Global Water Crisis: New free, online course on Harvard/MIT Edx
- International WaTERS research and training network
- Workshop video: What is healthy water?
- New Project on Community-Based Research
- Event: Okanagan Water and Biodiversity Forum 2014
- New Book: Governing Transboundary Waters (2015)
- The WALL Papers: The water issue