The Institute for Resources, Environment and Sustainability and the Program on Water Governance at the University of British Columbia are pleased to partner with the UNESCO Chair in Community based Research and Social Responsibility in Higher Education for a recently funded SSHRC Partnership Development grant– ‘Training the Next Generation of Community-based Researchers.’ In the past […]
- Revisiting the human right to water from an environmental justice lens
- Assessing equity and sustainability of water allocation in Colombia
- Regional surface and groundwater management and governance study
- Features of institutions and governance processes that enable efficient, effective and equitable water management
Water Security: Principles, Perspectives and Practices
This book presents an overview of the latest research, policy, practitioner, academic and international thinking on water security.
- International WaTERS research and training network
- Event: People of the Land: Dialogue series with the Mapuche Territorial Alliance
- Introducing our new summer research assistants!
- Emma Norman receives Distinguished Book Award
- Watershed Metagenomics project update
- New Book: A Political Ecology of Women, Water and Global Environmental Change
- Event: Talk by Dr Trevor Birkenholtz