Indigenous Water Governance
We were recently awarded a $2.5M Partnership Grant on the topic of Sustainable Water Governance and Indigenous Law by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. For more information on our project, visit www.decolonizingwater.ca.
Water Security: Principles, Perspectives and Practices
This book presents an overview of the latest research, policy, practitioner, academic and international thinking on water security.
- International WaTERS research and training network
- New Book: Global Water Ethics
- New Article: “Standing on the shoulders of giants: Understanding changes in urban water practice through the lens of complexity science”
- New Survey Report: Water Access in underserved areas of Accra, Ghana and Cape Town, South Africa (2012)
- NEW ARTICLE: MICROBIAL RISK GOVERNANCE – CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES IN FRESHWATER MANAGEMENT IN CANADA
- RA opportunity for Sustainable Water Governance and Indigenous Law project
- Call for Papers: AAG 2017