Transboundary Water Governance
Canada, the United States & Shared Waters Edited by Emma S. Norman, Alice Cohen, and Karen Bakker Now available from the University of Toronto Press Since 1909, waters along the Canada-US border have been governed in accordance with the Boundary Water Treaty, but much has changed in the last 100 years. This engaging volume brings together experts from both […]
Water Security: Principles, Perspectives and Practices
This book presents an overview of the latest research, policy, practitioner, academic and international thinking on water security.
- Workshop video: What is healthy water?
- New Book: Governing Transboundary Waters (2015)
- The WALL Papers: The water issue
- Interdisciplinary workshop on water and innovation
- Event: Public Talk: What is ‘Healthy’ Water? Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Water Security
- Themed issue on water security